The Hottest New Job SectorsNov 10, 2011
by Amy Bernstein
photo via pixabay
CNNMoney reports on the job sectors and cities where employment growth is strongest
All across America, even today, there are small business sectors that are thriving. You just have to know where to look. Here is a list of a few of them:
- Restaurants with bars in them have increased sales of 5.6% and profits improved by 5.2 percent.
- Child daycare services. These private businesses have seen a rise in sales of 7.8% in the last year, and profits increasing by 6%.
- Home healthcare for the infirm and elderly. Sales in this sector jumped 10% and sales increased 6.5% in the last year.
- Legal services sales jumped 7.2%, while profits have increased by 12.2%.
- Liquor stores have increased their sales by 4.2% and their profits by 2%.
- Automotive parts, accessories and tire stores. Automotive supply store sales are up by 6.3% from last year along with a 3.5% rise in profits.
For more details visit CNNMoney.com.
And if you want to learn where the job growth is strongest, click on 15 best new cities for business.
Check Out Our Episodes
Join Us as We Search for Answers to the Age-Old Questions of